Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What you care for....


About the circle of choice..

In the inner circle, I have described "stuff" I cannot live without. Well, quite frankly, what I mean is "stuff" I really really care about and the loss of which would make me a lesser human being...

So, here it goes..(in no particular order)
a. Water - A Sanskrit saying from ancient times says "Water is Life".. So, naturally, that is one of my choices..
b. My family - I love my family. They are the source of my strength and motivation. Life would be less worth living without their love and support.
c. Creativity - Through poems, cooking new recipes, listening to music... My mind needs to be in constant motion.. Gemini trait all the way!
d. Books - Enjoy reading. Dad got me Encyclopedia when I was a kid. Mom got me books on great men and women.. to serve as an example for being good. Give me a book and I will be lost in it...totally. Funnily, I read incredibly fast..which fits with the whole Gemini need to absorb more information and just continue being curious!
e. Sleep - Perfect complement to Water... A good sleep is essential for the well being of one's health and mind.. So I put it down as a must have..

Outer circle.. Friends.. Movies/Entertainment, Technology (internet, phone, electricity)..

I have included Honesty, Dedication, and Success. I think a bit of explanation is needed here. I truly appreciate hard work wherever I see it.. even when I see it on opposing sides.. I feel every person owes it to the task at hand to give it his or her full effort.. which is what dedication is about.. Without being honest and dedicated, I seriously doubt sustainable success can be achieved... Luck can be a Lady tonight.. or may be a few more.. but most Gentlemen will eventually find out that Hard work is a far trust worthy friend than Lady Luck can ever be..

And well, Mango? Why mango you may wonder? Quite simply.. it is my favorite fruit..From what my Granny tells me, Mom went into labor pains only after enjoying one big glass of mango juice..Granny claims Mom was crazy about it when she was carrying me.. So I guess its DNA/Divine Comedy/Call it whatever..


Moving onto my Digital EcoSystem...

I Get a lot of nirvana aka wisdom aka information from news channels, both global and local, blogs and forums on sites such as LinkedIn..and Good Ol Google!! I always chuckle when I hear the old joke.. how does one Google to find out that Google is down?


Online video is interesting.. I think YouTube and other online videos give me good chunks of current information...  Not Surprisingly, I use my IPhone more as an Email / Calendar/ News feed organizer than a calling device...




Finally, my "Typical" Day...





Thanks Bevo.. MW look same. TTH look same.. Wake up at 6 am.. get ready.. get breakfast.. grab as much news as possible on IPhone..school chores most of the day.. Throw in some Graduate Business Technology Group activities.. Recruiting...and finally, all that is left in the tank goes into Movies and Books...

And whatever little lyrical drive is left goes into four lines like the ones below...

Seek thy true voice
Amidst all this noise
What you care for
Is a matter of choice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pranay - Some good stuff here and I really appreciate the reflection of some of your personal life.

    ReplyDelete